Wednesday, July 1, 2015

This Blog

I have added the lineage to each of the posts so that you can see how exactly we are related to each subject.

For those members of my family who might be reading this blog, I think you should be aware that I am continually revising existing posts as new information comes up in my research.  Since each blog post is on a particular topic, I thought it would be less confusing for readers to keep all the information organized by topic rather than by chronological date of discovery.  If you are interested in a particular topic, you might want to go back and check it again sometime, to be sure you haven't missed any new facts, pictures, or stories.  The blog is also searchable by keyword or topic.

Also, I'd love for you to leave comments or feedback.  I can see by the stats that people are reading it, but I have no way of knowing who.  It would help very much to receive your questions or comments - sometimes I miss inconsistencies or historical context, and I would very much appreciate your insights.  

Thank you to the ones who have commented... you have encouraged me more than you know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your helpful comments and feedback!